CHOOSE THE CHARITY INDICATED BY YOUR CLIENT
Create a world without
ALS. The ALS Association
is an American nonprofit organization that raises money for research and patient services…
Feeding America is a United States-based nonprofit organization that is a nationwide network of more than 200 food banks that feed more than…
Give A Goat was born out of the idea that a single goat can change an entire family. Give A Goat believes in something deeper than simply handing a family or…
Heifer International is a global nonprofit working to eradicate poverty and hunger through sustainable, values-based holistic community development.
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is the largest LGBT civil rights advocacy group and political lobbying organization in the United States. The organization…
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international non-governmental organization that promotes children’s rights…
The Veterans of Foreign Wars is a national association of veterans, who as soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen served the U.S. in wars, campaigns, and expeditions…
Wounded Warrior Homes provides Post 9-11 active duty combat veterans who are battling Post-Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury with quality…
2. Click the” Join Now” button.
3. Sign up with your Facebook account (or your email address).
4. Fill out the payment information using the card you will make your donations with.
5. Select any causes you are interested in (or choose to skip).
6. If you’d like, connect your Twitter account as well to be able to #donate via Twitter.
1. Email your client letting them know they need to choose a cause that you should give to. Here is a sample email.
2. Once you recieve an email from Closing For A Cause, visit Closing For a Cause.
3. Select the “Donate Now” button on the cause that your client chose.
4. If you are logged into Facebook, it should recognize you right away. Otherwise, choose the “Sign In” option at the bottom of the donation box.
5. Select the amount you’d like to give and click Donate Now.
6. Your gift will be processed automatically if you have already created your account. If not, enter your payment information.
7. You will now have the option to “Share” your donation.
8. You can access all of your donations here at anytime.